Thursday, September 8, 2016

Ms. DuVall

Image result for charlotte's web

I loved reading this book! It is about a writing spider named Charlotte and a pet pig named Wilbur. Wilbur's owner Fern is scared that he will be turned into bacon so Charlotte the spider writes messages about the pig in her web each night. Every human is amazed at what she has to say! If you love animals I recommend this story for you! You will have to read it to find out if Charlotte is successful in saving Wilbur's life! 

6 comments:

  1. I loved reading this book in 2nd grade, I would love to read it again!
    love Carter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book in 3rd grade and injoyed the messages and vocabulary and would like to read this book 1 last time.
    xoxo,Kailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this book, I read this book in 3rd grade and I like the part when the spider draws words made of spider web. from Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this book, I read this book in 3rd grade and I like the part when the spider draws words made of spider web. from Quinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quinn, That is my favorite part of the book too! My least favorite is when Charlotte dies!

      Delete
    2. Quinn, don't tell people the ending!
      love, Kailey

      Delete