Sunday, September 18, 2016

Quinn migliore


Image result for the school skeloten

I just finished the School Skeleton, it is a mystery book about Dink, Josh, and Ruth Rose who find a key and their trying to find what door the key goes to. A person prank's the whole school with the nurse's skeleton and using powder for foot prints and use's notes for keys . If you want to find where the skeleton went, what door the key goes to, and if you like mystery books then I think you should read this book.

2 comments:

  1. Quinn!
    You left me dying to know what room the key goes to! This sounds like a wonderful book! You have been reading the A-Z Mystery books really quickly! I am glad you like them. I can't wait to see what you start reading next!
    Ms. DuVall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinn, that really makes me want to read that!
    ps. Cliffhanger!
    Love, Kailey

    ReplyDelete